- Improves the health of Diabetic Skin by regenerating fragile, thinning, and easily bruised skin
- Provides topical delivery of vitamins, minerals & vital nutrients to the skin.
- Improves & repairs skin’s strength & elasticity
- Moisturizes and nourishes dry brittle itchy skin including arms, hands, feet, knees & elbows
- Shields the skin against environmental stress with natural anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory agents
Diabetics often experience skin breakdown, leading to wounds so severe that amputation is the only option. These wounds often start with this type of typical skin deterioration. Prompt treatment and continuing preventive care is essential.
Instructions for Use:
- Cleanse area with Vitale Wound Cleanser Spray & pat dry.
- Gently apply K5 Skin Nutrition Diabetic Skin Formula to the affected area.
- Repeat twice daily.
- When skin improves, continue using to prevent recurrence of breakdown.
Diabetic Formula Ingredients
Complex Vitamins: C, E, A, B3 (niacinamide), B6, D, K1 & K2, Selenium, Manganese, Magnesium, Calcium are extremely powerful anti-oxidants that retain moisture, stimulate cell growth and turnover and enhance skin’s natural barrier function restoring skin elasticity, tone and texture.
Moisturizers: Hyaluronic Acid, Shea Butter, Citrulline, Ceramides boosts hydration and elasticity for tissue repair and protection. These tiny molecules penetrate the dermal layers by locking in moisture (1000 ml. per gram of HA) to plump and soften skin.
Minerals & Nutrients: Alpha Lipoic Acid, Collagen Amino Acids, Zinc, Magnesium help the body make healthy new skin by rejuvenating skin cell turnover and promoting collagen production. Flavonoids derived from the world’s healthiest foods provide enhanced delivery of vital nutrients to the skin, improving clarity, color and tone. Polypodium Leucotomos (PLE) is a natural anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant plant derived from South America that reduces damage from UV rays and boosts the skin’s immune system.